485 horsepower @ 475 ft-lbs of torque. Crate engine comes completely assembled from intake to oil pan. FEAD equipment sold separately.
Step up to the next level of performance with the 392 Crate HEMI® engine. With 485 hp and 475 lb.-ft. of torque*, this complete engine assembly includes a water pump, flywheel and clutch, front sump oil pan, intake manifold with throttle body, fuel injectors and coil packs.
• 392 cu. in.
• 103.9 mm Bore
• 94.6 mm Stroke
• Cast iron block with 4-bolt powder metal caps
• Forged steel crank material
• Powdered metal, floating pin connecting rods
• 6,400 peak RPM
• Hypereutectic aluminum piston material
• Nodular iron camshaft
• 319 aluminum, HEMIspherical combustion chamber cylinder heads
• 54.3 mm intake valve size
• 42 mm exhaust valve size
• 10.9:1 compression ratio
• Premium fuel recommended
Note: Crate engines that change the emissions performance of the vehicle may not be legal for use on vehicles regulated for highway use in California and other states. Horsepower and torque rating based on test engine. Ratings may vary on individual engines.
TRUCK FREIGHT APPLIES TO THIS ITEM
Click here for shipping details.
Copyright 2008-2023 Galeana Automotive Group & all their respective owners