205 horsepower @ 280 ft-lbs of torque - Fits 1987-90 Jeep applications. Long block comes completely assembled from top of head to bottom of block
- HP: 205
- TQ: 280
- Block: OE block #535 or 665
- Bore/Stroke: 3.935 x 3.89
- Displacement: 4.7L
- Crankshaft: Scat nodular iron with .850” pilot hole
- Rods: Jeep 258 rods
- Pistons: Hypereutectic 9.3:1 compression
- Rings: Moly
- Camshaft: Hyd. flat tappet
- Cam Specs: 206/212 @50 .462in/.478ex 113LSA
- Timing Chain: Single roller
- Cylinder Heads: OE cast iron #686 1987-1990
- Rocker Arms: OE stamped steel
- Oil Pump: Melling standard volume
Notes: This engine will work with all stock components, but ATK recommends a cold air intake, headers, exhaust and chip for maximum power potential.
Disclaimer: The parts listed are recommendations from the manufacturer of parts to be used to obtain our power figures listed. Power figures can vary based on parts used by the end user. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify components will work in their application. Some modifications to the vehicle may be required using these and or other aftermarket parts. . The manufacturer reserves the right to substitute parts used in engines if necessary.
Note: Crate engines that change the emissions performance of the vehicle may not be legal for use on vehicles regulated for highway use in California and other states. Horsepower and torque rating based on test engine. Ratings may vary on individual engines.
TRUCK FREIGHT APPLIES TO THIS ITEM
Click here for shipping details