MPS Customer Layaway Program
Mopar Pro Shop understands the hardship that you may have with these uncertain economic times. Now we offer a layaway program. The perfect solution for anyone wanting to get in on a special sale price, finance a build or get more horsepower without spending all the cash up front.
How does it work? Simple. Place your order by telephone and specify Layaway. We will charge you a 20% non-refundable deposit by credit card, personal check, cashier's check, money order or wire transfer to hold your order. Check out below of our rules for this program.
- Place an order for $500-$2000, and that will make your complete payment including shipping costs is due no later than 30 days (1 Months) after initial payment is received. This allows you to pay your balance in full with no additional fees!
- Place an order for $2000-$10,000, and that will make your complete payment including shipping costs is due no later than 90 days (3 Months) after initial payment is received. This allows you to pay your balance in full with no additional fees!
- Place an order for $10,000, and that will make your complete payment including shipping costs is due no later than 180 days (6 Months) after initial payment is received. This allows you to pay your balance in full with no additional fees!
- Layaway orders will be held at the Mopar Pro Shop warehouse until paid in full.
- Shipping costs will be added to your final invoice due to the variable fuel rates and fees of shipping companies.
- A 30 day grace period is provided from the invoice due date and final payment clearing date.
- Pay as little or as much as you want by personal check, cash, money order or cashier's check referencing your invoice number emailed.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express & Paypal.
- We can only take up to $5000.00 per order on a credit card.
- Customer is responsible for all bank wire transfer fees.
- Only the net amount received from Paypal payments will be applied towards your invoice balance.
- A payment reminder will be sent via email to you after each payment is processed noting amount paid and referencing a balance due.
- If the complete payment of the order is not made within 180 days of the invoice date, we will contact you for final payment. In the event you cannot pay your order in full at this time, we reserve the right to sell your products which may result in the loss of any agreed special pricing.
- If you choose not to pay the balance of your layaway order, or decide to cancel any part of the order, a refund will not be issued. This is non-negotiable!
- Once the invoice is paid in full, your order will be shipped or we will contact you to finalize and arrange your build dates!
If you have questions about this, please contact Frog at email@example.com .